Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More visitors


After another week in Minnesota mom had to head back to Iowa. Of course after taking care of two infants for a week, she wasn’t going home to relax. She watched my nephew Cade for a few days because Jennifer surprised Cory with a trip to Vegas for his 30th birthday (what a great wife). You know who else likes surprises... You know who else likes Vegas... OK enough dreaming, vacations are in my distant future.
My Aunt Kathy had been wanting to meet the boys since they were born and made a trip up to help out for a couple of days. She was a great help and made us dinner every night. Even better, she made us pumpkin pie – my favorite, which I found myself eating for breakfast a couple times. The boys were pretty good most of the time while she was visiting. We had one really bad day, which I think was my fault. Both boys were terribly fussy and seemed to have the worse tummy aches. Well, I started thinking about all of the things I had eaten, which included about half a jug of orange juice one day. I think it may have passed through to the milk and upset their tummies, I felt awful! I have been trying to be a little more careful about what I eat now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter