Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A different kind of party....


I couldn’t help but to post this picture. I have been speeding up late night bottle making by measuring out a nights worth of formula and putting it into these cups. When I woke up the next morning, the cups were scattered all over the counter. I couldn’t help but laugh and think how my much life has changed. There were numerous times, especially in college, when I would wake up in the morning to a similar scene with a kitchen full of used keg cups from a wild evening. So it seems to be, we are back to late night partying, waking up a little rough around the edges and struggling to remember all the details of the night... it’s just a smaller party with a drink that’s not quite as much fun.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter