Friday, May 24, 2013

We have a walker!


So Olivia just loves this ball and it is the funniest thing because she can barely hold it!

Yesterday when I picked her up from daycare her teacher told me she had been walking around all day.  I said, on the furniture?  She said no, all around.  I was so bummed because the boys did it at home and I got to see those first steps!  She is still pretty wobbly and not doing much more than 4 or 5 steps, but I'm guessing by the end of the weekend she will be cruising around!  
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TJ, Kaylan, Miles, Perry & Simon said...

What?!?!?! I can't believe she is walking! Wasn't she just born. Ugh! Babies sure don't stay babies for long!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter