Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Family Pictures


Somehow I managed to convince both boys to draw a picture of our entire family.  This is a tough one, because they lose interest pretty quick - both wanted to give up after the 3rd or 4th person.  I did it separate with each, I was curious if they would draw the same or totally different.  And as you can see - totally different!  I would like to say they drew the sun, tree, house and stella:)  

Above is Dylan's.  It looks like they must be doing ears at school because both drew the ears.  This is the first I've seen of these hands with fingers.  Notice Stella on Dylan's pic is peeing.  He added that:)  My bad for putting the idea in his head, I said I will draw her by the tree - probably peeing.  He liked that idea - can't wait to see what school drawings will include this week from that!  OOPS.
This one is Carters, sorry, I took it sideways.  I'm loving my hair!  Carter actually drew his pretty darn quick.  He also added a doorbell to the house.  

I'll have to try to have them draw family pics every few months, it will be fun to see how they change as they get bigger.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter