Thursday, May 9, 2013

BABY SHOWER


My girlfriend Nicole is due with a little boy late July, so Autumn and I did a little shower for her.  So much more fun planning showers with the power of Pinterest!  
 

Check out these cupcakes!  Autumn picked them up at Scratch in Des Moines and they were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!!  I went by on Sunday to pick one up, but they are closed on Sundays.  I tried a couple kinds, both were awesome.  

Autumn found these fun drinks, sherbet ice cream and champagne- fun and tasty!
 

My friend Jackie gave me this last-minute idea.
 


Keith was a trooper during the shower and took the kids to a couple different parks.  Not too bad with the boys but Olivia can be challenging since she is entering the turbo mobile stage.  And it was a bit toasty that day.

When they got back Jess was there with baby Jace.  Olivia was giving him all sorts of hugs.  And this picture officially makes her giant.  She was LOVING him!

Can't wait to meet Baby Boy B. this summer!  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter