Thursday, May 23, 2013

4 1/2 - officially


We haven't really done the half birthday celebrations around here.  However, on Wednesday I realized that it was indeed the boys half birthday, so I thought we might as well have a bit of fun with it.  When I picked them up I told them how it was their half birthday, Carter said, "are we having cake?"  "Are people coming over?"  Then they thought it would be fun to go out to eat.  Keith had been in MN the past couple days - so eating out was certainly not on my agenda.  So we went with ice cream and candles.  They each picked out their own.  And Keith even got home just on time (or because it was like 2 hours past bedtime) to celebrate!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter