Monday, April 22, 2013

The things you find around here

This weekend I spent a bit  or A LOT of timing cleaning the basement.  You can't tell that much, but to me and Keith it is way cleaner.
So here is where they keep their guitars.  

They insisted I help them put together ALL our puzzles.  Good thing I noticed the 750 piece jigsaw puzzle and hid that away before they noticed.  And on a side note, I try not to even start those jigsaw puzzles because I seriously get addicted and would be up late every night working on it.  
this morning Dylan decided he wanted to have a stuffed animal party.  Whipped these ribbons out from his drawer - the tape too and started hanging.  Luckily I was able to convince him to finish that up later.    Later tonight he wanted me to come to the party and I think he told me it was doing to be delightful for me.  
Seriously, turned a corner to this (above) and that (below)
Inside that jar - "jelly fish" in actual water.  And in case you were wondering, about 20 minutes later, Carter put a box of legos on top of there (d moved the fish) and about 5 minutes later all did fall:)  Lucky for me I got to pick that up.


D glued these to his glue- lovely!

We'll see what tomorrow brings us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter