Well...Olivia is actually 10 months as of Friday, so I thought I better snap a few shots for "9 months" and do an update.
She had her appointment last week, here are the stats:
Height: 28 3/4 - 85%
Weight: 22 lbs 8 oz - 95%
All was good - except those darn ears. We are back on antibiotics again. She had a really runny nose all week and I thought we were almost over it. Then I was finally going to take her back to the chiropractor on Friday and as I was walking in, she started coughing, I looked back and she threw up all over my back. So I turned around, walked back out to my car. Totally caught off guard not expecting that one. I was planning on going to the walk in hours at the clinic after our appointment anyway, so I went straight there and sure enough, another ear infection. And luckily she didn't have the flu or anything, I think her tummy was just upset from all the draining.
What's happening at 9 months (really more like 10)
- Olivia is really not interested in being spoon fed, so we are always looking for new things that are appropriate for her to pick up and eat.
- Speaking of eating, our biggest challenge with her is she puts EVERYTHING and I mean everything in her mouth. She finds the littlest things on the ground and puts them in her mouth.
- She is most happiest with two toys in her hand banging them together
- She couldn't be more of a daddy's girl. All weekend, every time Keith would have me hold her she would cry the minute he walked away - not talking a sniffle, big crocodile tears.
- At home she takes a pretty good nap, I don't think she does very well at daycare.
- She gives the sweetest little hugs and kisses. She kinda snuggles her head right into you. I love it! She loves giving the boys hugs too.
- She loves her brothers and even tries to wrestle with them. Seriously, she loves it! Of course we always have to be careful with all that.
- We finally gave up the carrier and she is now in the big car seat. I could NOT carry that thing anymore.
- She claps, and waves buy buy
- She says dadda pretty well, momma too, but I don't hear it very often. One day she said banana, but I haven't hear it again. If you say something quite a few times she will repeat. Not always, but sometimes if she focuses.
- A neighbor gave us a baby with a stroller and she just loves this baby, hugs and kisses it all the time. So sweet!
- Right now giving her a bath, changing her clothes or diaper is NOT fun, she just won't quit rolling or moving around.
- I just love this girl so much, she is so darn sweet, we are so lucky to have her.