Sunday, April 28, 2013

Meet our new nephew!

Meet Kasper Jon Bormann!  Another little boy in the mix!  Kasper was born on Monday, April 22nd.  He is just the cutest little guy - and from what I hear he has been a really good little baby so far and Oliver is liking being a big brother!  It was so much fun holding a tiny, little baby again - just love it!  

I made these little onsies for them.  Unfortunately, I'm pretty certain the numbers will fall off before he gets to 9, possibly 6, possibly 3 months:)  I used a heat transfer and didn't sew the edges (being that I don't sew).  I hear grandma Susie might be so kind to take care of it!  

CONGRATS ADAM & SARAH & OLIVER 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter