Monday, April 8, 2013

Busy Weekend

 

This was a pretty darn busy weekend!

Friday night we had Miss Emily, one of the boys' favorite teachers from daycare come watch all three kids! We went to dinner at Americano for my friend, Nicole's 30th!  It was a fun night out and we had a great dinner!

Saturday morning birthday fun continued.  Nicole, Autumn and I went to Des Moines to get our nails done. We went to the Aveda Institute, that was my first time there. So that was fun, but a bit slow.  We were there for a couple of hours.  We planned on brunch after, but we pretty much blew through lunch.  We went to Old Navy and I made a stop at the Nike outlet.  I was a bit over-due for some new shoes.

While I was in Des Moines, Keith took the boys to a birthday party for a girl in their class - and he left them there.  So they thought they were pretty cool dudes!  Then I took Olivia to Baxter with me for a little home party with my friend Kristy.  Then we headed to my sister's house for my brother's birthday!   Keith and the boys and the rest of the family joined us.  So we had quite the bday celebration kind of weekend!
Today we ran errands and spent  a lot of time outside - just loving the nicer weather.  And now I should be in bed, so I am wrapping this up.  
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter