Sunday, December 4, 2011

Good news….

Stella found a friend!

Let's just say - this dog is not getting smarter by the day.  Possibly the opposite.  However, I should be nice about my biggest fan.  I was gone for three days for a work trip and you would have thought I was gone for a year, she followed me around non-stop.  If she could talk it probably would have went something like this, "where you going, you going in the kitchen, no up the stairs, please sit by me by the couch, where are you going, take me with you.   Seriously, I would take two steps up the stairs, she would blaze past me and wait for me to get to the top - otherwise, was constantly within a foot of my feet.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter