Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Innova family outing


To no surprise I am behind on blogging again!!!  Ahhhh.  Sorry, I'm trying to get back on track.  Seems like we are always having something going on - then of course Pinterest has taken much of my blogging time.  Sadly, I'm not a slight bit craftier than I was pre-pinterest Jessica.  However, I am very inspired and a big applaud to all you crafty ladies out there! We are getting close on that darn headboard - four trips to Joann's fabric and I am making progress (I in no way belong in that store).

Anyhow- back to the outing.  Two weeks ago my work had a family night at Blank Park Zoo.  Our first time to the zoo as a family and probably my first time there since junior high.  Sadly Keith and I didn't even know where it was at, we had to google map it! 

The boys had a blast seeing all the animals!  I know they told me a couple favorites and I can't even remember out this point (I guess that gives me another mom of the year point!). 
This pic makes me laugh - where did the giraffe's head go?


TOTALLY NOT AFRAID OF THE SNAKE!!!  Dylan went straight to it and touched it several times.  Just for the record, I will NEVER approved pet snakes or visiting snakes at the Bormann household. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter