Monday, July 20, 2009

Picture Game


I've been tagged. Here are the rules:
1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag people to do the same
So....here it is!!!



This is my nephew Logan, it was taken when my mom, dad and him came to visit Keith and me when we lived in New Jersey. This was taken at the Jersey shore, I can't remember which beach we were at. He had a pretty busy weekend. We took him to Philly, Atlantic City and New York City. Then they went to Washington D.C.
I'm tagging Kelly K, Kellie W and Kelly S. Have fun ladies!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kellie said...

You've got lots of Kelly/ie's!! :) I'll do this tag next week! Thanks! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter