Sunday, July 19, 2009

Baxter Fun Days

We survived another Baxter Fun Days! However, the festivities are a little different when you have two little ones that wake up at 6 am. The boys attended their first parade and they did AWESOME! They really liked watching all the floats go pass by. And by floats, I mean fire engines and tractors:) My parents had a wedding Saturday night, but we managed to talk my nephew and his girlfriend into baby sitting so we could go up to the street dance. They had a pretty easy job since we stayed hope to put them to bed and my mom and dad got back by 10:30. We had a baby shower for my friend Angie on Sunday, then we headed back to MN.


Cade

Keith's parents were in central Iowa for a wedding, so they stopped by to see the boys. We thought we should get a pic with the boys with both grandpas.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter