Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Flashback Friday

OZARKS 2007










This weekend will be our 8th annual trip to the Ozarks with the Kenworthys. I'm really excited to get to the lake with everyone, but am a little sad as I will be going solo this year and Keith is staying at my parent's house with the boys:(( I am also going to miss the boys a lot, this will be the longest I have been away from them. We originally thought it would be easy to leave the two with family, but feel they will be quite a handful to leave....ESPECIALLY since they have been extra irritable this past week.


What a great husband I have!!!! He said since I was pregnant last year and couldn't enjoy the lake to the full extent that I could go this year. Next year the boys will be much more manageable to leave for a weekend and we will both be going.




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter