Friday, July 17, 2009

Flashback Friday

Since on this fine Friday, July 17th, we are enjoying 60 degree weather in Minneapolis, I decided to do a Christmas in July post.

Ahhhh.....Ugly sweater parties, just one of my favorite things. Some of you may notice that my sweater isn't quite as flashy as the others, but if you look close, you will notice there is a horse that has been stitched in. Very fashionable, right? That is what I call a quality, ugly sweater. Honesty, Keith's is a little embarrassing. Billy Cosby would be so disappointed if he saw his sweater. I think these parties have gotten so popular that the good ones at goodwill are getting snagged up. So this post can also serve as a reminder to plan ahead for this holiday season!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter