Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Phone Dump



These guys are always having a good time.

Soccer camp


Girls weekend in Kansas City

Visiting Uncle Jeff

My tired girl

I don't think she wanted me to go on my work trip:(

Hanging with the big girls.  Or maybe big girl crushing older girl?







A few pics from our mini vac a





At the Iowa State Fair. I thought this was pretty cool.  It was neat by Keith's name because his dad's name was two names down and both his brothers and his uncles were pretty close together.


She's a fan.  Future Cyclone!



They thought this root beer was super cool!


My mom took all the boys for the night and they played super hard at the indoor playground.

Finally found somebody to help me paint the garage!


When at the a fair...

Olivia biking with the big girls!


Sometimes I think these two look totally different, but when I got these back I had to do a double take because I thought they only gave me one boys pics!  

Family pic night.

And root beer floats for being good for pics:)


I LOVE THIS!!! The neighbor boys helping the boys rollerblade.  So sweet!


She's got it!  she can finally pedal and now we are working at mastering steering!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter