Monday, September 30, 2013

Shopping with my boys

The boys’ soccer game on Saturday was cancelled due to weather.  I’m bummed about this because it was moved to Tuesday and I am in Grand Rapids this week for work, so I will be missing their game.  Plus that will be a bit of a chaotic night for Keith.  My mom had come over to go to the game, so instead we took the boys shopping so they could pick out their own clothes.  I’ve never done this with them and it was really fun.  They were having fun and actually picked out some things they really liked.  Dylan found some rocket underwear and some socks he just had to have.  Carter found this funny “No. 1 Brother” shirt.  He really liked it and wanted it.  I decided we could get one for D too.  They each picked out one outfit that was the very own, so they were excited about that too!  Overall, it was a lot of fun shopping with that.  I’m sure mother / son shopping trips are limited, so I will enjoy them while I can. 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter