Sunday, September 22, 2013

Helloooooo out thereeeeee…..Anyone still reading this blog


Oh My friends, what has happened???  I have really fallen of the blogging wagon these days?  The good news is I am not alone, check out the feed on the side - many of my blogging friends are no longer daily posters anymore either.  Maybe it's summer and spending too much time outside and away from the computer.  Oh- and I have yet to share that "WE" - yet again, broke another freakin camera!  I think this blog has outlived 4 cameras.  So some news, we have a new camera!  And this camera, we paid for the3 warranty!  So I have a bunch of pics on my phone that I need to upload.

And blogging friends- please start blogging again, I've been have keep up with KCCI far more than I would like due to a shortage of blogs.  I have been enjoying the young house love - house #3 renovation though.  You might want to check that one you if you haven't read that blog, it's a good one!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter