Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Today


Today was our 8th wedding anniversary - so I thought it might be fun to write down a few things we did TODAY - and how this list will change in the years ahead.


  • I went into work early, so I didn't see the boys this morning
  • Keith watched swimming lessons for the boys
  • Boys had a little field trip at the park
  • Keith and I went to lunch at Lucky Bamboo to celebrate our anniversary
  • I wanted to watch our wedding video, but we didn't get to it
  • Had so much fun planting flowers with the boys
  • Started doing some grasses in the front yard
  • Keith turned on the sprinklers for the kids- first time this summer, they had a blast!!!
  • Dylan and Carter were being silly at bedtime not wanting to go to sleep- they would say one word to each other, then laugh hard - like you are pretty or tell me I was handsome.  Guess they think they are pretty funny!
  • I put Olivia down and enjoyed holding my baby
  • Tagged a few garage sale items
  • Keith worked on some lights for the patio- we might just finish that project
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter