Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Sometimes you will take a nap however you can get it!


I've been a tired lady lately.  Keith said I've gotten more sleep in the last 72 hours than I have last month.  Not sure what hit me- Saturday I went to bed at 10:00 thinking I would wake up feeling great!  Instead got a the flu bug or food poisoning - who knows, but I was sick from about 4-10:30.  Then slept a chunk of the day.  Keith took the boys to hang out with my mom - in hopes none of them would get it!  Then I felt quite a bit better until that night and I was sick again for about 5 hours.  Then last night I broke out in a strange rash on my neck, chest and arms.  Luckily it seems to have gone away for now.  Who knows?  So this morning I was still really tired and squeezed in a quick nap while these two watched a show.  So I had my turn with the flu bug this year, hope I don't see it again.  
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter