Another great year at the lake! It was a bit on the cold side, but we did manage to get brave enough to get in! We hit the outlet mall pretty hard, almost everything was 50% so that was great! A few other highlights, that I will share (I'll keep a few for the group to myself).
- We went to a fun ISU tailgate party
- Molly and I sat in the hot tub every night, did I mention it was nice to not be pregnant this year
- It was pretty cold, the guys wakeboarded, not the girls!
- We did an 80's happy hour, must do that again next year!
- Ate way too much (or maybe not enough) of Lola's monkey bread!
- Our boat broke, so these people were so kind to let us hang out at their doc for a bit, while the guys got the other boat to bring us back. Autumn, Jess and I took the jet ski back, which was fun since it's been a couple years since I have been on one.
- Keith bought a special string / floaty for his sunglasses so he wouldn't lose them in the lake, unfortunately it was in no way helpful when you leave them at a restaurant.
Big thanks for Keith's parents for staying with the kiddos! I think Olivia and Grandpa Karl had lots of fun and Grandma Susie was brave enough to take the boys to a few stores, a movie and I think a couple hours at the McD playhouse.
We did a mini surprise toast/celebration for Molly since she is completing her chief residency this summer. And of course in typical Molly fashion - it's not a big deal guys, it's no different than what you guys did, it just took a little longer. Sure molly, almost the same!