Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Where have I been???

I swear I didn't quit blogging!
 1)      Have you been outside lately – for those of you who don’t live in the Midwest, we have had one of the warmest March’s on the books.  It has been absolutely amazing outside night after night.  So we have just been playing outside non-stop and even at night when we do get in I feel much more of an urge to work on things around the house. Possibly nesting or a burst of spring energy!  I can’t get enough of it! 


2)      All of last week we were at Disney World!!!  We had a great trip and though exhausting at times, it was so much fun to spend all that time with the boys!  I was super excited to share many of my pictures with all of you and sadly on our last day my camera was either lost or stolen. I am still hopeful for lost and that we will be reunited again.  We call the park daily to see if it has been turned in.  I am absolutely depressed about this though – I had over 300 pictures of our first family vacation to Disney World and I just can’t get those pictures back.  Sad.  Sad.  AND SAD!  Cross your fingers a good person out there turns this in! 
3)      I probably should have been blogging this week and have just been catching up from being gone, running errands and of course…..PLAYING OUTSIDE!!! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter