Monday, March 5, 2012

Phone Dump

I don't have anything too exciting to blog about, so I decided to do a phone dump.  Plus I have been bad about getting the camera out these days and usually am quicker to snap a shot with my phone.  Of course they aren't the best!  

These two are all about doing things on their own these days - even if it means me patiently watching them poor a jug of milk into their cups:)  They have to learn sometime!

This pretty much never gets old!

My friend and I have been trading calendar pictures.  Somehow I ended up with this cat calendar.  She hates cats - and thought this cat looked ready for the microwave!  This cat in the bowl is a little odd.  Which reminds me, I haven't looked at March yet.  We'll see what tomorrow brings!

Our power was out one morning last week.  Good thing I had Dylan to manage the lighting situation while I put my makeup on.  He's been wearing this shirt a lot lately. It's his favorite because it's yellow, his favorite color!

Little clean-up in the basement after they dumped an entire bucket of change out.  Notice Carter is wearing one of his favorite pairs of socks - the green ones!  I have no idea how these still fit, they are 6 - 12 months.

Dylan insisted on making his own cinnamon sugar toast.  No butter and a bit of extra cinnamon. 

A little teamwork on the popcorn.  Carter is waring his other favorite pair of socks - yellow with sharks on the sides.

I bought them those capsules that expand with water from the dollar spot.  Kept them busy for a bit.  


Tonight Carter's fingers were stained green from some candy.  Dylan wanted to help clean him up - and I guess Carter thought that was OK.

Bath time.  Dylan thought he looked like a rouser with this on his head:)


So happy to say I finally found a white sheer panel to work in our bedroom.  Third one I bought!  The first I liked but was grommets at the top and they were too big to slide on the bar, the second came in the wrong size and I finally found these on overstock.com and couldn't be happier!  Now I need to get all these hemmed and iron them.  

Haircuts!!!  One day when we were at the mall these two got their hair cut!  I have to say we have been lucky in this department - these two are pretty good about haircuts.  Dylan had her do his wild and spiky, but their hair is will only stay up for about 5 minutes!  But they are funny when it is spiked up, they think they are a little bit extra cool for the day.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter