Sunday, September 4, 2011

House Happenings

I must say it's been taking us a while to get settled!!!  We have been gone a ton and barely seem to keep up with the day-to-day.  But we have been attempting to make progress.  Here are a few project updates.

Tonight was big- I finally hung a picture!!!  Followed by three others, now it looks like people actually live here.  I have plenty of pictures I would like to hang, but I'm not certain of what I absolutely want where, so I have been hesitant to hang anything.

I finally completed this little headboard project this weekend.  Keith still needs to attach it to the wall and I will do a seperate post on this bad boy!  So now I am in hunt for curtains of course and some great lamps!  Any suggestions?

Notice we finally got our furniture!  Two night stands and a dresser.  I'm thinking of haning a mirror above or have a couple things in mind for a Pinterest project - we'll see how crafty I get or I should say how crappy they turn out!

Now this has been our best buy yet - temporary blinds!!!  Thank you Mark for telling us about them.  We put these in our bathroom too, so it makes getting dressed and bathing much easier.  As for window treatments.....still on the hunt!


I've had a little basement / playroom project underway for a while now!  We bought these foam tiles online and it makes a really great floor.  They aren't extremely durable, but great b/c it warms up the floor, the boys can spill on it and I don't care and it's still firm enough to do some serious farming or driving cars.  I'm not a huge fan of the color, but I got them at a discount price, so we'll take it!

Dylan's into standing on this and shooting baskets!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter