Thursday, September 15, 2011

The Bormann Fun Zone


I might have to think of a better name, but I have been working on transforming our basement into a super fun zone!  So far the boys seem to enjoy it.  Last night I completed a chalk board wall - of course I was short on paint so it took an extra day.  Next on the agenda is building a unit, not to be mistaken for the unit Joey built on friends - well maybe similar but shorter.  

Anyhow, a couple weeks ago my sister came over and we left the boys unattended down there for probably close to 2 hours.  Couldn't believe it, I was expected many fights, but they played so well.  I was terrified of what I might come across each time  I checked on them and to be honest, the worst thing was the damage to the play dough.  
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter