Monday, March 21, 2011

Weekend Snapshot.....


Dylan loves to pout on the rugs, I have no idea why, but he will do this on other ones too when he is mad.

I know about now you are thinking wow, I actually updated the blog!  We finally have Picasa back in action, so that makes my life much easier. 

So here is how things went down...
Friday we attempted to clean the house, it looks no different!
Saturday we met with the builder, first time wtih the boys- they added a new level
We ran some errands in DSM
Went to dinner with my family Saturday night, then Keith and I went to the Baxter bar for a few drinks.  First time up there in a long time! 
Today was a lazy, rainy day....the boys even slept in and both to long naps
I don't think Dylan was feeling the best today
We went through 6-8 bananas today and the boys ate an entire (little) watermelon, the watermelon was in one sitting
Dylan pooped on the floor or I should say mom's white carpet!  I just got him out of the tub and oops... too late
We watched more than plenty of Mickey and built some extreme trains
Carter ate about half a bottle of ketchup at dinner - by itself!
Carter has been all about pull-ups all weekend, won't wear a regular diaper
They have been really into singing this weekend, many rounds of ABC's, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and Jingle Bells (that one has stuck)
Scored some bargains at Old Navy for the boys
Got the bikes out, they are doing so well this year on them! 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter