Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Breckenridge


{Nicole and I really like salsa - no joke!}

I would like to say I had a phenomenal time in Breckenridge, but to be honest I was really sick so that put a little cloud on my trip!  Which was unfortunate, because how often do you get away with a group of 17 girls! 
Thursday was mostly travel and lots of stops picking up supplies for the house and ski gear. 
Friday a majority of us spent the day skiing.  I survived!  Certainly not the worlds greatest skier, I have decided that I am more of a hard, blue girl.  I ended up going down plenty of blacks and took plenty of tumbles down as well!  The temps for skiing were great, I didn't even need to use my hand warmers.  I wish I had taken a few more pictures, it is so beautiful out there. Definitely one of those things everyone should experience at least once.  There were so many cute little kids skiing, I would love to bring the boys out.  They are such little daredevils, I bet they would have a blast. 

By Saturday morning I was feeling awful, had I not already purchased my lift ticket, I am certain I would have spent the day shopping with the majority of the girls.  I barely got any sleep and I was feeling a little bit on the rough side, but did make it until lunch time and then I headed back to the house. 

Saturday evening we did a little pub crawl to celebrate Jess' bachelorette party, which was a blast!  There was such a fun mix of girls for the weekend, I'm looking forward to the wedding in May. 

Jess' sister Jenny did an awesome job planning everything for everyone!  We had little themes for food and decorations every night, she lined everything up from the house, to transportation, to ski gear - she ROCKS! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter