Sunday, March 27, 2011

I HEART THE WEEKEND!

Weekends go by way too fast!  We were pretty busy most of the weekend.  Friday night we went to dinner with my family at the Big Steer. 
Saturday I got to hang out with a few of my best friends from high school!  My friend Kaylan was back from Indiana, so we got to see her little guy, Miles!  He is getting to be a big boy and is a little cutie!  It was a lot of fun catching up with all of them, I wish we could all get together more often.  My friend Sara has a camper and her little boy is about the same age as my boys, so we are going to try to do a camping trip with them this summer.  I think the boys would have a blast! 
Saturday night we took the boys to the circus!  We were pretty excited about this, but weren't blown away by the show!  We were hoping for lots of animals.  The boys did think the elephants were pretty cool. 
Today was a lazy day.  I tried to get some laundry and a few things done around the house.  Keith is traveling this week and had to leave this afternoon.  Last I talked to him, he was delayed in Memphis, so hopefully they take off soon.  He won't get back until late Wednesday, so I'm thinking it will be a long week.  The pace at the new job is picking up quick and I have a few deadlines to hit this week, so after I finish this post I have a bit of work to do and should go to bed! 

{daredevils at two...I think this confirms they are mine!}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter