Sunday, March 20, 2011

Twelve years with the hubs


Today marks 12 years since our first date, no worries, no big date or celebration.  Just asked Keith if he forgot to order me flowers today and after careful thought and asking me why, he responded with the, oh yeah, it's the anniversary that you keep track of that I don't. 
He just counts the wedding anniversary.  Maybe on our thirteenth I'll go into detail of the first date at BK and yes by BK, I do mean Burger King.  Good thing I was head over heels IN LOVE!!!! 

I wanted to post a really old pic, but of course those are all film, I will have to scan one.  This one is from 2005, the year we tied the knot.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter