Thursday, February 17, 2011

The new job!



I recently accepted an offer from Innova to be a Marketing Strategist on their PR and marketing team.  I will be in their downtown Des Moines office, which is great for a Des Moines commute.  Plus my good friend Nicole is a few blocks away, so I think we will be going to Panera often for lunch! 
Overall, the job will have some similarities as my job at JT Mega, but different in many ways as well.  At JTM I spent the majority of my time working with Hormel and the Di Lusso deli account and everything at JTM was food focused.  Here I may support any of their accounts as needed and they have a broad variety of clients.  So it should be fun to learn different industries.  I certainly think it will be challenging and am excited to see what kinds of projects we get in to!  My first day is Thursday, one week from today! 

2 comments:

The Woods Family said...

Fabulous news! Loved working there - sounds like a great opportunity. Excited to hear how it goes :)

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new job!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter