Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I'm a sucker for little boy hats....




So all of you know I can't buy enough cute little boy hats, but my little boys HATE wearing hats!  I found a way to convince them to wear these hats for just a little bit:)

I've been wanting to buy hats like this for sometime, but Keith feels I should no longer invest in hats for them, other than stocking hats.  However, I was at Von Maur killing a little time between a couple job interviews and found a few great bargains! 
I got these hats for $6 each, originally $26 and I even got two in their sizes!
Another set of winter hats for $3 each, originally $16
And the best deal of the day, a pair of boots for me, $32, originally $129!  (Dad asked me if I got a deal because one was size 6, the other size 8..funny, funny!) 
I love getting a good deal! 

Now I just have to get my boys to start liking hats.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter