Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I hired this guy....

 for my blogger customer service department to handle all the lack of posts / no pictures complaints.  Super annoyed with blogger right now, I have Picasa viewer that I use to sort through my pictures, then I just select and click blog, then they go straight to the blog.  Super fast, super easy, until NOW!  For some reason it is not working and it doesn't give an explanation.  So I need to upload one-by-one and our b-town Internet speed is like four steps up from dial-up and it takes FOREVER! 
Anyhow, I have so much to blog about and have been terrible keeping up.  No promises, but hope to have lots of posts to you soon!  Lots of big news to share as well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter