Sunday, December 12, 2010

My fifth and final JTM Holiday Party!

It's almost always a fun night out if somebody gives me a microphone, and this DJ even gave it to me early in the night!  Unfortunately, the party guest list shrank very quickly with a huge blizzard on the horizon.  However, several people toughed it out and had a great time!  I did have plans to close the place down, but Keith convinced me to leave around 12:30 because our babysitter had to drive to Burnsville and I was going to take a cab, but figured it would take a couple hours once I even called them with all the snow.  So I did ended up leaving earlier than I had planned, which was probably a good thing.  It was crazy how quickly the snow was piling up.  The annual JTM holiday party will definitely be one of my most missed Minnesota outings. 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter