Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Missing Daddy

Keith moved back to Iowa on Sunday!  So far he seems to be liking his new job and is adjusting to everything.  I think he is missing the boys a little bit and I think they are missing him too.  Hopefully tonight goes well!  I was so exhausted last night, I was in bed by 10:00.  On Monday night Dylan got out of bed 5 times between 12 and 3:00.  He wanted to come sleep with me, but I know how that goes, it gets earlier and earlier every night.  So I stayed strong and didn't give in, but did end up sleeping on the floor in their room. 
Keith's mom came up on Monday to help out, so it has been great having extra help with breakfast, dinner and cleaning! 
We had the carpets cleaned yesterday, which was driving me nuts because the floor was soaked all night and I hate when my feet are wet!  Then I didn't really have very many places to play with the boys because I didn't want them to get all wet and have the things in our house were sitting in the entry way / kitchen while the carpet was drying.   It was finally dry this morning, so I'm much happier.
The boys discovered a new closet tonight! 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter