Sunday, December 12, 2010

Let it snow, let it snow.....


I think the state of Minnesota is trying to convince us to stay here, snowstorms two weekends in a row.  I didn't here the final results, but I believe we got about 20" this weekend.  It just snowed and snowed and snowed some more.  Keith was definitely busy with the snowblower this weekend. 
I know this doesn't look like that much snow to all of my Iowa friends.  In Iowa the snow drifts really bad so you can easily get 5' in front of your door, but in the city it really doesn't drift at all and this is proably the most snow I've seen since we have lived here.  You probably saw on the news that the Metro Dome caved in from the weight of the snow.  And I forgot to mention, it is FREEZING out too!



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter