Saturday, May 23, 2009

Roadtrip Rascals

This was pretty funny, I walked into the living room and Dylan was crawling over Carter. It was a little bit of work, but he made it.
Carter still loves his feet.
Dylan top, Carter bottom
The boys have been troopers! We went back to the good state of I O W A last weekend for my nephews graduation. Our 4 hour trip turned into a 5 ½ hour trip due to some I35 road construction, so Stella and I spent half of the ride in the back with the boys while Keith chauffeured us around.

Keith quickly found other weekend plans to attend a bachelor party in Ames, so he left me with the boys at about 10 am and didn’t make it back until Sunday morning. The boys were pretty good for me all day, but I was a little worn out by the next day!

We were pretty busy most of the weekend. The boys had fun playing with their cousin Cade, who still refers to the boys as “Cart” and “D”.

We managed to make it back without any trips to the hospital, the flu or the boys crying and screaming the entire ride.

This weekend we are heading to Sibley, IA for Nick’s graduation, then next weekend we will be back in Des Moines for the Schultz-Bergeland nuptials.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter