Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day

I had a great Mother's Day weekend with my three wonderful boys. Lucky for us, the boys were pretty healthy most of the weekend and in good spirits! All three of them treated me a little extra special this weekend. On Friday, Keith planted flowers in a flower pot that I have been planning on planting, but just hadn't had the time.
Saturday he gave me a really nice gift. He found a heat lamp for the deck. We love sitting out on the deck in the summer, but since we live in Minnesota, the evenings are usually pretty cool.

On Sunday I got to sleep in until 9:30, which was GREAT! At daycare this week, the boys made these adorable picture frames with their foot prints and pictures of their feet. Keith surprised me with them this morning. Later, we went up to Keith's Aunt and Uncle Connie and Jerry's house for brunch. His grandma and grandpa Bormann were in town for a wedding so we got to celebrate Mother's Day with them as well.
My mom and dad sent me these beautiful flowers. Unfortunately, I don't think my mom is having a good Mother's Day since her back went out this weekend.

Carter and Dylan

Carter and Grandma Bormann
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter