Friday, July 25, 2014

Phone Dump

I'm so excited to share with you a mass of iPhone pictures.  For the longest time we have struggled getting large amounts of pics off our iPhones because we don't find iPhoto too user friendly.  Finally I was determined to find another solution and figured out there is an app existing on your mac called photo catch and you can drag your pics right into a folder from there.  Generally Keith manages all tech issues at the Bormann house so i was pretty pumped about figuring this out, especially since it's been super irritating as well.  I only had 3,000 pics on my phone.  For real!


So this pic really sums up what we have been up to.  







There have been some crazy storm clouds this summer!





Liv is obsessed with popsicles.

This is our corn - well the day before the deer ate it.  Yep, we are practically a farm over here.  We have the corn, we planted watermelon and some pumpkins too!  Really, none of this was something I thought we would do.  Keith planted the corn from our corn bucket.  Some friends gave us the pumpkins.  And when I took Carter and Dylan flower shopping they really wanted this watermelon plant.  I said, why not!  Well that watermelon is doing really well!


Love these kind of mornings

Here's the watermelon

I can't tell you how many times these two have fallen asleep the exact same way.



Guess who was a trophy thief!


SO TIRED.

These guys were just hopping onto the interstate.
Don't the boys look so much alike in those pics!

This is the truth of our summer.  Always on the go = some tired kids.
I love that even to this day sometimes I will find them with sleeping on their knees.
You guys should see Olivia swimming.  I came home and she was jumping in, going under water and she can somewhat swim with her life jacket.  Not ready to be in by herself or anything, but she is doing really well!  And she absolutely loves to swim.
Fun summer nights!


The boys have been doing soccer camp all week.  Carter really wants me to unsign him up:)  We finally agreed - his idea- to unsign him up on Saturday.  It ends Friday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter