Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Thanks for taking one for the team dad!


Beautiful picture, huh!!!

That's what I thought too.  Last Saturday Keith was gone so I went to Baxter for a while.  That night we went to Ankeny for dinner and Mom, Dad and Dylan were following me. I was completely engaged with this beautiful sunset.  When I reached the stop sign I noticed they weren't behind me anymore, but kept going. 
When I got to Ankeny I saw I had a text from my mom.  Dad got pulled over and was getting a ticket!!!    So if any of you know my dad, you might know he usually drives right around the speed limit and probably hasn't had a ticket since the 80's.  Well, he was keeping up with me -who was in a daze going about 70.  He was clocked at 68 and to be honest, I'm surprised the guy didn't let him off.  Anyway - sorry dad, but probably better you than me, you have a cleaner record!  But I do feel bad, totally my fault.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter