Sunday, November 20, 2011

This and That

  • Saturday we had a surprise 30th birthday party for our friends Mark and Ryan.  (Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the boys)
  • We were supposed to have a second party to go to last night, but it turns out the party was Friday:((  Unfortunately, we realized that when we were getting ready to go to it on Saturday night.  We are both still a little ticked about it today!!  
  • I did get to see Kelly for the first time - I think since we were in Hawaii.  She is back until January, while Eric is Afghanistan.  She has two little boys (almost 3 & 4) and they are going to come up for a sleep over and a couple weeks. Can't wait, I think the boys will all have a blast playing together!  
  • It's getting cold fast!!!  I'm not a fan of that.
  • So it was about a year ago that Keith accepted his job with Syngenta and our lives were flipped upside down.  I think we are finally starting to get settled. 
  • Is it just me or does it seem like a lot of people are skipping right over Thanksgiving this year and jumping into Christmas?  I guess we're OK with that, we've been listening to Christmas music for a couple weeks now.
  • We have some projects in the works around here - I'll do some posts when complete.  I've been working on some pictures for the living room, Keith has been building some shelves for the basement.  I think he mis-judged a "couple hours" left.  I'm excited to have some storage shelves and to start getting some of our tubs organized. 
  • I'm super excited for a shorter week.  This is probably the first time I will be working on black Friday.  I think we always got it off when I was at JT Mega- if not I took it off because we were in Iowa. I have a few vacation days though so I decided to take Wednesday off.  
  • It seems E has quit playing re-runs of the Kardashians- yep, I'll admit it, I watch it. It's a train wreck, but I like watching it.  I totally agree the 72 wedding was a bit ridiculous, but lets be honest - did anyone think it was sincere and that it would last forever???  I mean they called it "Kim's wedding". So E- bring back the re-runs, I can only handle so much Kelly Osbourne. 
  • The boys are silly as always.  Keith calls them Dylan Bear and Carter Bug - so lately Dylan has been saying I'm Carter Bug - Mommy, you're momma Bear, daddy you are daddy Bear.  



That's probably enough rambling for tonight!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter