Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Opposites



For the most part the boys seem to be interested in the same thing - but lately they have been a bit opposite - driving me a bit NUTS! Mostly, because it is usually a situation that you have to pick one way or the other!  For example -
Almost every night one wants to do bath, one wants to do shower
At night, sometimes one wants music on, other wants music off
In the car - one wants the windows down, the other wants them up (at least I can manage this one)
This list could go on...

Now all of a sudden, I'm hearing, "me first" - I have a feeling I will be struggling with this one for many years to come. 

I've also been getting A LOT of questions.  I think between daycare and our house (less than 5 minutes), Carter asked me "why, why mommy" about 20 times.  I will answer the question, he says why, I provide another answer, again - why!  Sometimes I can't help but laugh a bit with the way he asks. 



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter