Saturday, February 28, 2009

4 Month Appt.

On Friday we took my mom and I took the boys to their four month appointment. I was really glad to have my mom there, because it is certainly a two person job! They had to have two shots and one vaccine was taken orally. Here are the stats:
CARTER
  • 15 lbs, 69 percentile
  • 25.8" , 90 percentile
  • Ear infection, teething, congested nose, cough, goopy eye and I am predicting thrush in about two days (FYI- for those without kids, this = a SUPER CRABBY BABY)

DYLAN

  • 13 lbs 10 oz 38 percentile (Dylan lost about a pound from being sick)
  • 25.3", 79 percentile
  • Ear infection, teething, thrush, recovering from bronchiolitis and pneumonia




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter