Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hello $20 co-pay....





In twelve weeks we have had a total of 11 doctor visits. Initially I was thinking we would probably need to go at least once a month...ha...I sure underestimated that. They are now getting all kinds of good germs from daycare. On the fourth day of daycare Carter came home with a runny nose. Poor guy, I wish he could blow his nose. After three months of fearing it, I am finally starting to get pretty good with the bulb syringe. He also got his first ear infection and thrush... AGAIN! So far Dylan has only gotten the thrush, I'm sure the rest will come soon.

OH...and I won't even get into how much I dislike the Walgreens pharmacy on France, lets just say, I'm NEVER GOING THERE AGAIN!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter