Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year





I have always enjoyed celebrating the new year and have always tried to make a fun and crazy event since I was in eighth grade and invited the entire junior high over for one kick-ass party in my parent's basement. (I spent my entire Christmas break cutting up confetti and to this day there are still pieces floating around my parent's basement). Well, I must say, two babies does not equal a wild and crazy new year's eve party! However, we did enjoy a few beers, a couple crazy drinks concocted by Keith and the company of our neighbors.

Most of all, we have a big year ahead of us and will get to experience so many "firsts" with the boys throughout the next 12 months, so here's to 2009!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter