Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Bormann Circus

Do you ever feel like you live in a Circus?  I do!  


Time for these PJs to go.  I swear sometimes they just grow a few inches over night.

These two have been looking A LOT alike lately.  I know they are twins, so that sounds odd that I say that, but they go in phases of looking more or less alike.  

See what I mean, circus!  



Sock hands!  She still loves her sock hands.  Sometimes she does this in bed too and you will pick her up and finds socks on her hands.

Not so easy being two.


Sometimes I have the most beautiful drives to work.  Tonight was amazing with all the snow covered trees and the sun setting behind them.  I should have taken a pic!

This book is super funny if you are looking for a good one!

Did I mention she is going by Elsa these days?


I got the kids these for their stockings.  Keith thought it was silly, I thought they were handy when the power went out for a few hours.

Olivia at gymnastics.  She loves her leotard and has to wear it all day!

She looks super old in this picture.

Not too often this girl falls asleep in my arms these days.  Seems like the kids grow up so fast on me.

If you ever wondered what it is like having twins - this gives you an idea.


Scary moment!  After playing on repeat for about 3 weeks our Frozen DVD said disc is dirty.  Good news, I was able to get it going again.  Close one!

They build, build and build some more!  

Here is Carter reading some books.  This kid just loves to sit and look at pictures in the books.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter