Monday, July 25, 2011

Loving up my boys....

I always love these snuggly moments (minus my crazy hair).  I went to Chicago this weekend with a few girlfriends, so the boys were a bit extra momma's boys last night.  I'll write a Chicago post later this week. 

I got home before Keith and the boys and when they got home they were so funny.  Carter started smiling at me and gave me a big hug, then Dylan was taking off his shoes and saw me and started smiling and then just started bursting out laughing and came running giving me a hug.  Then they were a couple of clingers the rest of the night - I took the trash out and Dylan instantly started to search for me and they were both a bit extra clingy when I dropped them off at daycare today. 

Carter has been really funny with this red blanket and the couch pillows.  He usually throws all of the pillows on the floor.  Then he wants me to sit in the pillows with him, then he says we need to get under the blanket and be cozy.  So now he's always say get cozy mom. 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter