Wednesday, September 23, 2015

adventureland

If you are a kid around here you would probably agree that Adventureland is the bomb!  Well, sorta.  I'm still a little ticked at them for taking out one of my all time favorite rides - THE LOG RIDE!  It's such a great first roller coaster for kids.  And it's awesome.  Bad call on a lands part.  My work did an employee day, which worked out great since it's a bit pricy to get in these days since they added the water park.  And it poured right when we pulled into the parking lot.  Luckily the weather cleared up for a great day.  

Looks happy???  She was a stumbling mess by the time we made it home!

First stop - THE GALLEON.  They better not take this out or I may have to boycott.  I love doing this ride with the kids because they laugh and laugh and laugh.  We went about 5 times.  We also took Olivia, I should have done a video because as we went up and down it was smile, frown, smile, frown:)





Olivia loved the Green Frog Hopper.



At this point she remembers having a really good time.  Second time didn't go as well.

Carter got a little bit of fear in him this year.  He wasn't loving life during the Dragon and chose to skip the Tornado.  Dylan was good to go - still no fear for him.  


It looks like I didn't take any pics at the waterpark.  

And this never happens!  


And Olivia's first and last trip on the log ride.  I love this picture!!!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter