Sunday, July 5, 2015

Mile after Mile

A while back we did this 1 mile kids race in Ankeny.  Carter has been wanting to win a "golden" trophy and he did such a great job at the other race, I thought he would have a good chance at doing well in this race since this one had a 6 and under category.  Unfortunately, it didn't work out that easy.  Dylan just kept a steady pace the entire time and ended up winning by about a minute.  We were so proud of him.  I think Carter burned through his energy in the beginning and got a bit behind.  I think Dylan ran about the same time as Carter did at the Sparkle Run, so I think he would have had a good shot at placing.  Hard part about having twins!!!!  Then Olivia ends up with a default medal:)




I love his big smile!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter