Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Ice Skating

Since our beautiful spring weather disappeared and it feels like October around here I thought it would be OK to post these ice skating pics.  This was our FIRST time ice skating!  I went once back in 1994- and it didn't go that well then, so I was a bit nervous to skate with 3 kids at my side.  Keith really wanted to back out but ended up going for it.  It was actually a blast!!! Much easier than I thought and the kids did OK.  It was super busy - so that made it hard with the kids.  They had so much fun though, so we will definitely do this again next winter - we will be sticking to roller blade for now.







Olivia loved it!!! Every time I looked at her she had a huge grin on her face.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter

Keith, Jess, Dylan, & Carter